anyone survive the shopping today, and get done early?

I did! I looked in wal-marts magazine, saw exactly what we would get our son for Christmas, woke up at 3:30am, got there at 4, and stood in the section that had everything i wanted. they weren't supposed to start letting us take things off the shelf until 5, but let us start early at 4:30, so i grabbed everything and made it to the cashier before 5. She said that she couldn't ring it up till 5, but she tried it just in case, and sure enough, it rang up the sale price! I was so excited! I was out of their by 5, home by 5:15, back in bed by 5:30! so what was your experience like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Shopping

• I went shopping with my girlfriends and didn't buy a thing!!!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:43 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Girl... I shopped at Walmart last night. Got almost the same TV as in their ads, and only paid 100.00 more for it! I don't do mornings. So to me, it was worth it! My kids I bought for two weeks ago.. I have two more gifts and I am done!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I did not shop on black friday but my xmas shopping has been done since September.
    Anonymous