TMI QUESTION adult content

OK, I am going to ask this because I need to know. When giving your man a bj do you swallow? This is serious because I don't, I think its gross, and I know my dh would love it if I did - BUT I just can't. Do you & do you like doing that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Heck no. I get up and go to the bathroom. Thats sick and whats he getting out of it if Im the one swallowing?
    Mrs.Vidrio

Answer by Mrs.Vidrio at 2:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• No one seems brave enough to jump in here so I will just say that what he eats affects the flavor.A well balanced diet helps. Whether or not you enjoy it will depend on the taste. That's enough for this old lady. LOL
    1bionicgranny

Answer by 1bionicgranny at 2:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I do and it doesn't bother me. I don't think I'd enjoy having it sit in my mouth until I made it to the bathroom for one thing. Also, my SO's doesn't taste bad. I have been with men that I wouldn't do it for because it did taste bad. And, I would think it would seem rude to him to jump up and run to the bathroom to spit it out. I know if he did that to me, I'd feel bad.
    Anonymous

• I dont, and if the hubby asked me to, id say right after YOU swallow your own load dude! LOLOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:12 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• 1bionicgranny is right. It DOES matter what he's been eating that changes the smell and flavor. I swallowed once so that he can never say I didn't. I can't do it again tho. It's a weird texture in my throat.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Absolutely. I honestly never thought about spitting it out. Doesn't bother me one bit.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I only did once. I catch it in my cheek and discretely spit
    Anonymous

• i do its less messy and i think its gross to i just swallow and dont think about it its not like i sit there and swish it in my mouth

cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 2:13 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• yes i do it and yes i like it, and he loves it.
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 2:14 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i dont very often.. i have once a long time ago and my dh wants me too and i keep tellin him to try it himself
    LindasueDa

Answer by LindasueDa at 2:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2011