Were your exciting reading you're the best CM member Ever?

April Fools Joke? I was reading.. all excited.. Wondering Wow! Who could it be? Are we Friends maybe?? Then as I'm reading I get all Excited. She's from WI.!! Really! OMG, me too! Maybe I know her for sure!! So I'm just about Ready to yell. The best news I heard all Year.. Its.. Its... After battling breast cancer. Going through so many hardships and not recovering.. Etc.. I got So Excited.. Well it wasn't me! Its a Joke! Quite Funny!! And I fell for it! Did You too!? Thank you CM!! You got me!! That would be a Honor, privilege and all. And really there is no way there could be just one! Since there are too many great ones on here!! Hope you enjoy a Great April fools day. And find a way to Smile!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 2:13 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in About CafeMom

• It's just silly.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Not really. I was just thinking, "Are they high enough to pick me?" lol
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I kept saying to myself, why me?? it was pretty funny!

Answer by older at 2:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I posted about it hours ago.........people thought I just made that up I guess and it shows whom pays attention to the top tool bar and the other links up there!

Here was my post : http://www.cafemom.com/answers/794831/WOW_I_won_THANKS_CAFEMOM

I thought the same thing.......I wonder if I know her!

How nice of Cafe Mom to think we are ALL special Moms!! 

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:18 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I just wanted to add.....sorry to read you are going through so many hardships Momma.

Stay strong!!!!!!!! ♥♥HUGS♥♥ to you! 

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Yes! It was kindof like my first Publishers Clearinghouse E-mail that says someone in my city will be winning. Pretty funny.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I knew it was bogus from the beginning because I didn't see how they could possibly do something like that for real (and I knew it was April 1st lol). It was amusing, though. I thought it was going to be a bunch of fake hints (while I was reading) and then show the little Sweet Pea that's part of the CafeMom logo up there today or something.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I knew it was an April Fools thing but it was cute and something to brighten everone's day THANKS CM!!! :D
    MamaCortney

Answer by MamaCortney at 4:31 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I knew it was an April Fool's joke because 1. CafeMom team doesn't have "question of the day"2. It wasn't a question. 3. It's April Fool's Day and it's pretty obvious. 4. They wouldn't say who "the best" was because knowing CM they would hold some contest for it.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• No, I didn't. I'd already pulled my April Fools Joke for the day, so I was well aware of what day it is. I'm sure it fooled more people than will care to admit it, though.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 8:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2011