Exspecing mom worried please help.

Okay so I just found out I'm pregnant. ,and Wednesday me and my fiancee had sex and after istarted to bleed some was pink . Well , it started to get little heaver with clots. So I put a tampon in. (Didn't have pads). I'm still bleeding today and am little worried wanted to know if something could be wrong or its normal. I don't have anyone to ask really so I'm asking on here .
Thanks for reading and plse reply.
God bless,Bea

MissBeatrice

Asked by MissBeatrice at 2:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you're having a miscarriage there isn't much you can do about it. Is it around the time you would be having your period anyways?
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• How far along are you?
    MsKylaSkyy

Answer by MsKylaSkyy at 2:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Call your doctor.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• You need to go see your doctor. While some bleeding during the first trimester is normal, it should always be checked out. I wish you the best of luck. Also, I would get some pads so you can tell the doctor exactly how much you are bleeding.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• well before this pregnancy i had a miscarraige and i could tell because it started to spot and then it got heavy with blood clots as i got further along . it was scary i say consult your doctor . im not trying to scare you but u got to take precautions.
    damionsmommy2

Answer by damionsmommy2 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• You could be having a miscarriage but the best way to find out what's going on with you is to go to your doctor or the hospital!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 2:34 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• go to your local health dept. or call a dr. im not really sure what could be happening
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Possible miscarriage. Your best bet is to see your doctor. they can advise youon whether or not this is normal (and for some women it can be). If it is a miscarriage then you need to make sure everything passes.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:31 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I would call your OBGYN or local planned parenthood for help. You are going to need your first baby appt at around 8 weeks. Planned parenthood is really great if you don't have insurance or are low income. I do think some bleeding is normal as I've known women who had a period during their entire pregnancy. Let me know how things turn out!

XoXo,
    Kari
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 2:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• About a month I just found out. And it is around when period should be.
    MissBeatrice

Comment by MissBeatrice (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2011