Free vent session - whats pissing you off today?

I didn't sleep all night, feel like crap, baby boy is sick.

Ok, your turn.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My dad is dying of cancer, yep lifelong smoker. He quit 10 years ago and then refused to go in for a colonoscopy, even though my mom had colon cancer, so he knew the risks. My husband got laid off this week and now we have no income. My 11 year old son is also on the verge of having to repeat the 6th grade because he refuse to turn in his homework. He is super smart and super lazy. I signed my middle child up for kindergarten, we signed him up for full day, which is $300 a month, but ow since my dh lost his job, who knows how we are going to pay for it. I have extreme guilt that I have not seen my grandmother in 5 years. She has been in a nursing home due to her alzhiemers, but I don't go see her because I want to remember her in better times and she doesn't even know who I am and I feel guilty that I am being selfish for not going to see her.

Thanks... I feel now.
    Anonymous

• Just found out that I am develping Hashimotos and have a thyroid nodule that needs to be watched. My sister just got done with treatment for her thyroid cancer. We come to find out that the area we grew up in has been massively exposed to radiation from a nuclear plant that was in the area. There are clusters of cancer. I am pissed, as the goverment still doesn't want to come clean about all of the details. Meanwhile, all of my friends have thyroid issues or cancer issues. Clearly terrible.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• DD woke up at 6am and decided to be the devil child all day (grandma just came for her so YES 24 hr break). I put $20 in gas and got less then a half a tank. DH just got paid and were already broke, which stinks so bad. I am probably going to have go to back to work BLAH. My mom is starting her drama crap again because shes bored, and I let her get to me (stupid of me). And I get the honor of dealing with my ex tonight whose already called to say hes going to be late to drop off my ds.

Answer by gemgem at 2:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• My aunt and cousin are treating my mom terribly. They're really burning bridges in the family. They're moving out next Saturday(they now live with my mom) and are refusing to pay their share of rent for April because they're moving the 9th. The landlord has already told them they're responsible because they never gave him a notice. She just told him 2 days ago.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i have no real friends anymore and it's all my husband's fault for being controlling and moving us to snobville and it's making me feel depressed that i have to come online to try to connect with people.
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 2:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I was going to call out of work today.... other girl I work with informed me right before I left yesterday that she'd not be in all day.
    Small office - so I had to be here! SUCKS!!!
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 2:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I'm sick. I woke up with a fever of 103 this morning. Then I had to do room failure counselings at work and the girls who failed their room inspections neglect to realize that they are in the US military now. They don't live with their mommy and daddy anymore and they need to grow the f@ck up. It's not high school.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Well, pretty much everything. I'll get over it.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I flippin got a speeding ticket doing 30 in a 20 in a school zone. I never speed and havent got a ticket in ages. I am mad :(
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• first of all sorry to hear you didn't sleep much and the baby boys sick hope he feels better and you get some rest i know how you feel... but honestly i would have to say my doctors office, the hospital and of course the biological father to my youngest son but other than that i think im too tired and dragging A*% to even care... lol
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2011