Did you stop having sexual intercourse, at any time during your pregnancy?

Each pregnancy was so different for me. My first one, we had intercourse 3x a day. My poor husband, at the time was really tired all the time. The next two, it was so so, more responsibilities, less time, with little ones around. And now with this last one, my vagina is really sensitive and I don't feel like I have as much natural lubrication, as I should. It doesn't help that he is somewhat large, for me anyways. I feel frustrated because I want to but then feel horrible about not completing the whole act. Even after using a lubricant, it doesn't seem to help. We usually use vaseline since all the lubes seem to burn. It could be that this is my 4th pregnancy and am much older(37). I like to hear from other mom, that have been through this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i was actually dry as a desert AFTER having the baby. its horrible. nothing works :( he should understand though ya kno? but maybe some days you wont be as dry and can enjoy it more. i felt the same way cuz sometimes i lose it cuz i get dry and then i dont finish the whole act and leave him hangin. but he understands. i know women who have stopped having sex during pregnancy and their husbands understand. if you feel like doing it somedays i would give it a try. but if not...its okay :) you have the rest of your lives to have all the sex you want haha :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• i have had sex some since i have been pregnant and it hurts me too.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 12:43 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Wow. i guess im an odd ball! lol Ihad sex alllll the way through my pregnancy and wanted it more! My sex drive went waaaaaaaaay up!!! lol.

I think your husband will understand though and as Keeely07 said you have the rest of your lives to have as much sex as you want!!
    KaylynnsMommie2

Answer by KaylynnsMommie2 at 1:29 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• i had sex ALOT but now i feel like ive sealed shut because i can no longer get it(j/k.. but we are not longer together)
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 2:19 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I lost my mojo during the end of my first trimester. Which I am ALWAYS ready-to-go. We had sex twice (mostly to pleasure him) but I was EXTREMELY sore doing it. Even with some extra help from lube n toys....done it a few times recently tho - trying to get the ball a rollin - and it doesn't hurt anymore, just WAY too awkward :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• With my son I wanted sex 3x a day too, lol. With this pregnancy once a week is my max. It just hurts so much afterwards that I end up crying. I feel so bad for hubby but he has adjusted.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:50 AM on Nov. 29, 2008