What do you do for nausea when pregnant?

noel1988

Asked by noel1988 at 3:01 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sprite crackers and lay down
    damionsmommy2

Answer by damionsmommy2 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• ginger ale or sliced ginger in peppermint tea. Peppermint candies. deep breaths/regulated breathing. Saltine crackers.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 3:02 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I ate chocolate pudding! It was so cool and calming on my stomach. I had pudding cups all over my house. :P
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 3:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• for nausea i went to my docor and he prescribed me zofran it helps out a lot and if you dont want to do that you can eat crackers and drink sprit or ginger ale
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 3:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• find what works for you. For me it was fruit cups with the last girl, the first girl was crackers and 7up, the second girl for some reason gum. You might those wrist bands for traveling and see if they work for you, eat small meals and not eat a couple before bed, sleep propped up, I would feel worse when I laid down flat.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• crackers and ginger ale work good. If u have really bad nausea and vomiting then ask ur doctor for a script
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 3:07 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Awww honey I feel for you! I had sickness all day :( I am 23 weeks and still occasionally get sick... I didnt get the pills, no judgement passed on anyone that has taken them, but i just didnt feel they were for me. But i ate a lot of crackers, toast with nothing on it, an cereal was my very best friend! But if you find it unbearable cause I know it can get really bad, there is a prescription you can get for it! Feel better :)
    firsttimer338

Answer by firsttimer338 at 3:07 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• the first pregnancy i had lovely subtle hard ginger that worked. otherwise i had the nauseau pops, gingerale, peppermints, and the first time i ate a lot of saltines.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 3:14 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• With my first pregnancy I was most sick at night, and that's when I would take my prenatal vitamin, and my mom advised me to take it with a large glass of ovaltine which sounded horrible but worked really well.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 3:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• mints, saltens, canada dry, preggo pops (sold at babies r us ) & popsicles
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2011