Is voting down an answer anonymous?

I can see who voted me up on "My Answers Profile", but is there a way to see who votes me down?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Vote me down and check.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I disagree Musicmom80 - I think it's a good thing. People would be obsessing and harrassing people constantly about down votes and they'd actually make more grudges and become obsolete. I think voting people down is just letting others know that their answer is not helpful and perhaps is not something that needed to be written or that they disagree, there's nothing wrong with that.
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 10:34 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Kayalouise is definitely a newcomer, lol.  Voting people down is NOT just about disagreeing.  It's been about stalking, being rude, being childish.  Not saying that's what everyone uses it for, just saying there have been some serious vote down harassing going on.  I think like this, who the hell am I to vote someone elses opinion down.  Maybe it doesn't make sense to me but it obviously made sense to the person stating the opinion and that is what matters.  I think we should be able to see also.  Or how about we all take advantage of the BLOCK on Cafemom and if you don't like someone, block them.  Then they can't put their input in on your questions and you don't have to worry about it anymore. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:29 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• As far as i know it is.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 3:07 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I think so.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:11 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I think it is.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:29 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Obviously kayalouise hasn't been here long enough to know how people operate around here. When someone is monitoring your activitly online to put down everything you say, it's obsessive and stalkerish. If they knew we knew, they'd think twice.

Voting down is a catty popularity contest sometimes. And since when do you decide if something should or shouldn't be written? Really? Thats rediculous.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I have just been informed that even after blocking, the people who were blocked can still post on your questions.  Okay, so I'm an idiot, get over it.  ;)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I'm gonna vote you dooowwwwwn baby! Lmao
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Well my answer did suck, lol. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 2, 2011