Do you have a cutesy thing that you do......?

I was wondering if there was any cutesy little personal jokes or things that you do for your DH or boyfriend to keep the spark or for just plain fun? I was thinking about this b/c my husband and i were talking about when we were younger b/c he and i knew each other growing up and he claims that i wrote him a letter claiming that i liked him and then his family moved away so he lost his chance. He no longer has the letter but he was telling me what it said. So i decided to write him one and even folded it like we used to (which i was shocked that i remembered how!) and wrote the way i remember writing letters back then. I left it for him to find and when he read it he came to me and had the cheesiest/biggest smile and told me he was gonna keep it in his wallet. So it got me wondering if there was anything else that i could do and if other people did these kinda things too. Let me know i'd loved to hear them!!

amberpaiz

Asked by amberpaiz at 3:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• We have silly names and the variations grow daily it seems, we have silly song contests and we each make up a song about or for our dog, I always make sure he has the little personal grooming things he needs, we play games when we go places like people watching and we give people back stories or say if Mel Gibson and Sylvester Stalone had a love child it would look like that guy walking by. We are HUGE goof balls but it's fun and keeps our relationship always interesting. He is like having my own little personal live in stand up comedian.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• We horseplay a lot. Give each other piggy back rides while running through the house and wresting like little boys.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 3:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• oh man we do that too!! not the piggy back but the wrestling!!!
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 3:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• We have pet names for each other but the biggest thing is if I go grocery shopping and he's not with me, I pick him up his favorite chocolate bar.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 3:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• oh thats sweet what kind is it?
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• that sounds awesome!! yeah we joke around alot too and alot of times we laugh at the fact that we finish each other sentences or are thinking the same thing
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i use to leave notes in his shoe.
    hotchocolatema1

Answer by hotchocolatema1 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• haha i used to do that too!! in rather random places for him to find whenever
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• that is so cute... my husband and i mess around all the time, but we'll send eachother emails just because sometimes
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 5:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• yeah we sometimes text each other even when we are still in the same room
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 5:37 PM on Apr. 1, 2011