Shampoo & Conditioner

Generally, I buy 1 bottle of each, shampoo & conditioner. But, no matter how I try, I always run out of conditioner first! LOL. So, I end up buying 2 conditioners to one shampoo. My hair is just below my shoulders in length. Am I the only one that has this issue?

specialwingz

Asked by specialwingz at 3:31 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I always run out of shampoo first...i even shave my legs with the conditioner lol
    Sammy1984

Answer by Sammy1984 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I always do the opposite, we go through two shampoos to one conditioner. It's because hubby doesn't use conditioner all the time and I only condition my ends. My hair is just past my waist.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Nope...My LP uses the same shampoo as me and no conditioner, but I ALWAYS run out of conditioner first...sometimes I will go even 3 bottles of conditioner to one bottle of shampoo.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 3:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I actually use a lot less conditioner now because I was told by a student at the Paul Mitchell school here in Utah,that we really nly need the conditioner for the ends. We don't need to put on our whole scalp. I really just use it on my ends and its helped keep splits from happening. I also use coconut oil on my hair, just massage it in and let sit for ten minutes then wash out. My hair is amazingly soft and silky!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 3:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I don't massage it into my scalp or anything. I know not to do that. But, I do condition all my hair so that it is all soft.
    specialwingz

Comment by specialwingz (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I use very little conditioner because it seems to weigh down my hair.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I'm the same way. I always go through conditioner first, although I think it's because I tend to waste the product a bit. Whenever I put it on my head and get it good onto the ends, I always feel like I didn't use enough. It think it's just an obsessive thing though for me since I damaged my hair once a couple years ago and have been a freak about conditioning ever since. Don't worry though, you're not alone! LOL
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 10:37 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• my problem is i run out of shampoo first
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• same here
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 9:54 PM on Apr. 4, 2011