What is the most embarrassing song..?

What is the most embarrassing song that you have been caught singing??

Me.......Justin beiber's "baby" song my kids have it stuck in my head and i got caught singing it in the middle of the grocery store and didnt even realize i was doing it till some lady started giggling and said "you like that song heh?"

amberpaiz

Asked by amberpaiz at 3:37 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yeah bieber got me too even though I swore I would never...............damn that bieber
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 3:43 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I constantly sing embarrassing songs, but only at home in front of my family.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• A song about getting caught cheating. "she saw me banging on the sofa, wasn't me". I hate it but it was stuck in my dang head.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:22 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby". My name is Denice and someone(??) was teasing me by singing Den-ice, ice, baby. It got stuck and I was in line at a store and realized I was humming it to myself
    1plustwinsmommy

Answer by 1plustwinsmommy at 10:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I think the most embarrassing song was the "Viva Viagra" commercial to Elvis' "Viva Las Vegas" lol. Did I mention I was noticeably pregnant with my 3 year old! lol! I got the strangest looks until I realized what I was singing! lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• see that usually is where it happens to me but this incident has made me wonder if i have done this before and not noticed it!! hahah
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 3:43 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i know i couldn't believe it was one of his songs that i chose to belt out!!
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• That "friday" song by Rebecca Black. I listened to it today...its kind of a mixed feeling, laughter because it's just so horribly bad, and I also feel terrible for the girl because of how embarrassed she must be. lol
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• haha i have never heard of this song so i will have to check it out and hopefully it will not get stuck in my head!! haha
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 4:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• ok just listened to that song oh my god yes i would be embarrassed to be caught singing it too!! hahah!! And i just remembered another song but it wasnt me that belted it out but my son when he was three.. We were in the middle of wal-mart and he was sitting in the cart and all of a sudden he screamed out "i like big butts and i cannot lie!!" i was sooo embarrassed!! he had just came back from a visit with his father and i guess this was the music choice that he let our three year old listen to!!
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2011