Do you already have plans for easter sunday

what are your plans??

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 3:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Holidays

• Nothing firmed up yet. Probably the usual though. Mass in the morning, and than home. Ill cook with my dd and the kids will play outside, while our husbands talk about where they are going to hide the eggs. Kids will eat with us and the husbands will hide the eggs. East egg hunt, and hanging around a bit, and then thats it. Its really not all that exciting lol.

Answer by gemgem at 3:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Easter Dinner at our house and a big Easter Egg Hunt in our yard for all the kiddos.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Nope. Usually we go to church (normal sunday for us anyway) then have dinner somewhere. This year we're talking about going to visit family - so I don't know where we'll even be.
    Anonymous

• Yes. We do the same thing every year. We are going to m yGreat- Aunts! I'm so excited to see her...
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 3:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• We are getting back from vacation the night before so my plans are laundry, lots and lots of it. Hubby goes back to work that Monday so I will need to get his clothes done and ready for work. Honestly, though, I would rather tackle a mountain of laundry than spend the day with my inlaws. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• My son turns 3 the day before so we arent going to do much....
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• We work at a soup kitchen on Palm Sunday and on Easter. On Easter we're the only hot meal in town so it's a busy day.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• We will go to church ( like we do every Sunday) but I'm not sure about dinner or anything like that.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 3:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• we will go to church and make a familiar dinner .candies for the kids
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:02 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• first i'm going to my dad's families house and do some egg hunting, then off to my in laws for din din and more egg hunting.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 5:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2011