morning sickness during the later part of pregnancy?!?

Well, not so much only in the morning. I am 27 weeks and for about the last 2 been getting sick occationally. Not enough to vomit but uncomfortable enough to not want to do anything. I was sick at the begining and it went away. I get it before or after I eat so I dont think it is food or lack therof. Has this happened to anyone else??

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 11:55 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Oh most definitely. It can strike anywhere, anytime. Maybe your baby is going through a growth spurt, so there's more hormones being tossed around? I actually threw up a few weeks ago (I'm 37 weeks). It was frigging annoying, it hurt like hell too. Stomach muscles contracting around a baby belly isn't my idea of fun >:(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:56 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• YES! I had stupid morning or more like all day sickness my whole pregnancy. It sucked. But My dock gave me this magical little pill that would kill the sickness if I took it first thing in the morning! I'm sorry but I can't remember what it was. All I remember was that it didnt knock me out cold all day and that medicare would only let me have 15 a month, so I had to cut them in half, which half worked all day.
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 1:18 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I agree with amber i was sick all the time throughout the whole thing I'm surprised I gained any weight. She probably got zofran which is usually what they give out and its usually only if you aren't gaining weight or they are worried about baby not getting enough nutrition. I got 10 pills my whole pregnancy an that was only taken when I really needed it.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 1:37 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• ZOFRAN! Thats it! I got it cause I was a manager at a restaurant and I couldn't miss work at the time. I worked up until I was 8 months and 2 weeks... But that stuff is so wonderful!
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 29, 2008