What is your favorite thing to do on friday?

I have been noticing as i get older the old friday night routine has drastically changed and so i was wondering how much everyone elses has changed over time. I will say this i am glad that i don't have to spend all that time getting all dressed up and fussing over clothes. i am more of a realx at home with some friends or watching movies and relaxing. I throw in the occasional music jam at home. So what is your favorite thing to do on Fridays?

amberpaiz

Asked by amberpaiz at 3:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh mines definitely changed over the years. As a teen I was obviously out almost every weekend getting into whatever trouble there was. In my 20s I was a mom, and had my mom watch my kids and went out and got into whatever trouble there was. In my 30s nothing really, until after my divorce then the same as my 20s lol. Now, late 30s, I am too tired to get into trouble. I stay home, relax, hang out with friends maybe at the movies, or downtown festivals and thats about it.

Answer by gemgem at 3:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• My hubby and I have our "date nights" fridays! YES!!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• My idea of a fun Friday night has def changed too. It used to be get dressed, go to the club, crawl into bed sometime the next morning. Now, all I want to do is go home, change into comfy clothes and watch movies all night. Maybe not all night, more like 9:30, which is usually when I nod off to sleep....
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Shop, take a walk.

Answer by Bmat at 3:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i like taking walks too especially now that the weather is turning warmer.
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 3:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• date nights!! awesome!! thats a great friday night out!!
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Go out for dinner...rent movies. Nothing major. Maybe go to the mall as a family.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 3:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I go out to breakfast with my older daughter on Fridays, it's our time to talk and hang out. Hubby and I have never had a "date night" we go out once in a while, but our main focus in our relationship has always been the kids.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I watch a movie w/ my 2 older kids after the 2 younger ones are in bed. Hubby works Fri. nights, me and dd and ds veg. out, and watch a movie. My routine hasn't much changed over the yrs. Haven't really had a life since my dd (oldest) was little and don't really have one now. LOL. W/ 4 kids it's a bit harder findin' a sitter. Now that dd is almost 13 though....................
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 3:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Cash my check....cha CHING! lol But yes, Friday's are more relaxed at home with the kids.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 3:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2011