Rules of the road

When you are driving along a 2-lane road (both lanes going the same direction) and the lane next to you is coming to an end, do you find that the driver whose lane is ending seems to think YOU are the one who is supposed to merge? Even when they have a sign telling THEM to merge! A guy nearly took off my rear-end today because his lane was ending and he wanted to be where I was. I was the one in front, yet he felt the need to flip me off from behind. Does this ever happen to you?

specialwingz

Asked by specialwingz at 3:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Travel

• I think it happens to everyone.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• When my DH is driving, I always have to remind him that he's in the ending lane and needs to get over way before he doesn't have a chance! I can't stand people that do that!
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 3:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• This just happened to me the other day & the guy wanted to give me this "Your in my lane" look then flips me off !!!! Lol he just wasn't quick enough because i didn't budge!
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 3:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I live in Italy where they're the worst drivers in Europe, I get this Daily!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• LOL! If the person is ahead of me, I'm kind enough to let them merge in, no problem. But, if the person is along the back part of me, I don't budge!
    specialwingz

Comment by specialwingz (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Yeah, I used to live in Cairo, Egypt. They drive crazy there, too!
    specialwingz

Comment by specialwingz (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2011