Those of you with 4 kids...

How big is your home? My husband and I have 2 kids and we are thinking we want 2 more. You live in a 4 bedroom now and are thinking about buying bigger. How many rooms do you have for your kids... do you think you need more room or its perfect? Thanks for the help.

kiansmom0423

Asked by kiansmom0423 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Home & Garden

• We built our house 4 years ago. We have 3400 square feet with a walk out basement, 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, a living room, den, dining room and eat-in kitchen nook. There is even a man cave. We have 1 girl and she has a suite downstairs. The boys are upstairs. The two youngest share a room and the older one has his own. With the 2 living areas there is plenty of room - but you can always use another bathroom.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 4:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• We have a 3 bedroom and are expecting number 4. We'll be staying here until it's in our budget to move into a four bedroom, but for now it's ok, cuz my boys love sharing their room, my dd has her own and the baby will be in mine til she's done bfing.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 3:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• We have 4 kids and 3 bedrooms - our house originally only had 2 but we renovated the attic. 1 bathroom. Definitely not enough. We're currently looking at a 7-bedroom (the price is right).
    Anonymous