Do you think HOP is good movie for a 2yr to go see?

i want to go take my daughter to this movie but she never been in a movie theater before. she just turned 2. she has sat through movies at home but not sure how she would do in a movie threater.

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 3:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• Not at all but i hate movies and t.v. so i'm probably not a good judge. IMO, most present day children's movies are filled with adult oriented humor and social situations to placate the adults who have to sit through these movies and the end up exposing children to content that is actually intended for adults (even if there are cute cartoon bunnies on the screen).
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• ABSOLUTELY...I am planning on taking my kids to see it this weekend...ages 3, 6 and 9...they absolutley love the trailer and I think it will be a cute movie (I want to see it BAD myself LOL)
    MamaCortney

Answer by MamaCortney at 4:05 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• its ok she watches tv with me and i do not think that way at all so i was just wondering by someone who has seen it already if the small child did ok by watching it.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 4:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I took my son to the movies when he was almost 3 because he could sit through a movie at home. Not even halfway through, he got bored and was playing in the aisle. If you decide to take her, go in the afternoon on a weekday. There won't be that many people there if she gets restless.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2011