please advice and experience needed

For the past month I have had this swelling in my frontal sinuses.Its not an infection.I also have head pressure,my ear feels like it is full and I get sharp pains in both at times,my upper teeth and cheek hurt when i press on it,i cant sneeze,post nasal drip,i have aches and pains everywhere randomly.The thing that has me freaking is the swelling.I have tried steam,massaging it,the neti pot(which the first 2 times worked and now wont drain out my other nostril),saline drops,benadryl(i can't take most allergy/sinus meds cause i get the side effects).I just want to know is it normal?It is not hard and doesn't hurt even when I press on it.I dont have any headaches just alot of pressure and all drainage is clear for the most part.Everyone keeps telling me allergies...but can that cause the swelling and how long can it last?I feel like crap and am tired of it!!Any advice??Exactly what can allergies cause through your body?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Health

• if you are not allergic try tomato juice it works for me if you like horseradish put a little in it or hot sauce. It will over them up.
    Theoneandonly

Answer by Theoneandonly at 12:06 AM on Nov. 29, 2008