How can I control the frizz?

I have naturally wavy hair and sometimes it tends to frizz so I started to curl it with a ceramic curler well the curl takes but when I softly break it apart it looks ok then after awhile it tends to frizz.
What am I doing wrong? Or what canI do to have that nice soft, shine curl? ( step by step )
Thank you so much ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Try Living Proof - no frizz shamppo/conditioner and styling cream. It's helped me tremendously. You can get it at Sephora - just go to their website and search the Living Proof products. I fight with it every single day! Also Alfa Parf has a really nice hair gloss for finishing up called crystali - you can get it at higher end salons.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 4:00 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Moroccan Oil is the BEST for that
    malkaTZ

Answer by malkaTZ at 4:05 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Bed Head After-Party - Smoothing Cream

Controls funky fly-aways and "silk-ify" hair with this Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream for Silky Shiny Hair. It's the perfect party favor for our frizz-prone friends. Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream for Silky Shiny Hair Features: Launched by the design house of Tigi Lightweight formula Smooth, soft finish Enhances shine and gloss 3.4-oz. container Made in USA
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:14 PM on Apr. 1, 2011