It just hit me like a brick

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365. His meals are provided at no cost to him. He visits the Dr. Once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.

He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep. If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely free.

He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head...

MY DOG IS A DEMOCRAT!!

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 4:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• sidesplittinglaughter Good one! NOW I know what's wrong with my dog! And, here, I thought it was just cause he's a male! Thanks for clearing that up, Carpy! Love it!

cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• That's probably the stupidest thing you've ever posted. Seriuosly.

Maybe there's a gas leak in your house or something?
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I thought it was GREAT!!!!!! and sooooo ture
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 4:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Maybe there's a gas leak in your house or something?

Don't use gas. Just the facts. I won't be letting him vote in the next election. I had assumed he voted republican the last time. Guess I was wrong.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 4:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Carbon monoxide maybe then? Food poisoning? IDK what makes a seemingly thoughtful person post something that lame but it sure isn't normal.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• UPR, it is a JOKE.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• she must be a democrat
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 4:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Well, at least now I know I can't let my dog vote, either! Can' trust him to not try to put Barry back in office. LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• What do you have when you get 1000 republicans drowning in the ocean?

A good start !!!!!
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 4:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• What do you have when you get 1000 republicans drowning in the ocean? A good start !!!!!

Careful of the hate rhetoric. At least Carpy had a pampered dog. You want people DEAD!!!! 

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2011