What now, how have or would you deal after this happened? adult content

K I found out this kid at my sons class was humped in school (clothes on) in the class bathroom, both boys ages 5-6, 1st time for the kid it happened to as they know of. What now HELP mom advice pls.

mommydearest436

Asked by mommydearest436 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• .. two boys in the bathroom humped eachother?? hmm idk wut to say about that...
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• one of many things that I would do is talk to the school to see if the kid that did it is being abused.
    Anonymous

• How reliable is your source?

Answer by older at 4:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• WOW! his parents need to be notified, he obviously has an imbalance.He needs to be evaluated and figure out where the behavior is coming from, or if this child is being abused, either way, it needs to be addressed immediately so that this little boy can grow up healthy!
    malkaTZ

Answer by malkaTZ at 4:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• no 1 boy 5 playing in the bathroom than the other boy6 grinds up on him telling him dont tell it our secret, both get caught the 6 yrs old is kicked out 4 three days and the boy it happened 2 is sent back to sit in the class room.
    mommydearest436

Comment by mommydearest436 (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I would be visiting the police department...
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 4:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Call the principal ASAP. That is unacceptable for countless reasons even if you didn't witness it. They can call in the kids that did. TOTALLY wrong and awful for that one kid. What is wrong with parents these days?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:37 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Has anybody been there,or something happened around or to their kid
    mommydearest436

Comment by mommydearest436 (original poster) at 4:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i DEFINATLY think the child that did it is being abused at home!!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• So does his teachers, they reported this to CPS, Im like, wow, I talk to my child about stranger danger, and do all the what if talks, but a 6 year old boy, wow this just hit home, like what if this was my son it happened to, where would I go from there with my child, what made it worst was someone telling me that this happens 10 times to ever 1 time that it is caught.
    mommydearest436

Comment by mommydearest436 (original poster) at 5:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2011