I cant believe

i just did this. im selling a tv. i put it on craigslist so a man text me saying he wanted in hes down here for work but lives 2 hrs away so can i meet him somwhere before he goes home. i dont have a car and told him i couldnt meet him in time so he asked where i lived he would come pick it up so i gave him my address!!! im ganna be killed lol j/k but i am freaked out. thank goodness my mom picked my girls up for te night idk what i was thinking has anyone ever done this and been fine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• Are you home alone? I'd be calling hubby
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 4:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I use craigslist all the time.. I always voice verify before I give out my address and that's only when it's something that I can't deliver or meet up with cuz it won't fit in my vehicle (like the kids bunk bed). I would set the tv outside and lock your door if you don't feel comfortable. That is an odd and not very reassuring story the guy gave you tho.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 4:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• You should always meet in a public, open place. Invite a guy over so you are not alone.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• well he wanted to meet at a store by his job and he drives home 2 hrs every day i wouldnt want to wait an extra hr for the tv. its big and i cant lift it even if i had a car. so yeah i think ill have my neighbor come on over until my husband gets here and i did call him and we talked he seemed okay but you never know :
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I never have anyone meet me at my house. EVER.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 5:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• im alive!!! lol he was really nice and my hubby showed up just in time :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:43 PM on Apr. 1, 2011