Do you thread your own eyebrows?

Here's how- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK6Y12IpCpM&feature=related

I tried it but I think I will stick with tweezers for now.

DigiScrapperMom

Asked by DigiScrapperMom at 4:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Nope. I only have like 3 hairs, so plucking works for me! LOL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 4:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• OMG. No. But I do have a funny experience with threading.

My first degree right out of high school was electrology...and in class, we talked a lot about different methods and cultural preferences, and threading was one of them. It wasn't until YEARS later that I saw a threading shop in the mall and I really wanted to see how it worked and what it was all about, so I figured I would have my "stache" done. My LP, my best friend, and the lady doing it laughed until they had tears streaming down their faces because it hurt me so bad, and I was such a bad client. The lady kept telling me "honey you have to sit back down and let me finish or you will look ridiculous"

I have waxed, shaved, done electrolysis, a toe done in laser (lol...we got to try it out somewhere small), plucking, nair, buffing, etc...but holy crap I picked the wrong part to thread!!!!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• No, I've seen it done and I wouldn't have the first idea of how on earth to do it to myself. I prefer to have mine waxed.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 5:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• What is threading??
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• OMG, No!!....Do you?
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 6:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• No, I use a tweezer.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:11 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I will add, I don't think it would hurt me that bad on the eyebrow where I am used to plucking one at a time, but yeah, I prefer the grip and rip method to stache removal.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2011