Does anyone sell stuff on eBay?

how successfull have you been or not?

miritrose

Asked by miritrose at 4:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• I've sold a few small things and some boxes of baby clothes. I am NOT good at it! I didn't price them well, and probably overall lost more than I made. I have a freind, though, who's got the midas touch with ebay. He sells all kinds of things, even sells things for other people, and he's is very successful. I guess it's all in how good you are at it!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 4:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• check out my page
    http://myworld.ebay.com/miritrose
    miritrose

Comment by miritrose (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I've sold a few things. I'm not the best in the world at it- I actually don't like to do it at all. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 5:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I have only sold toddler shoes. But they all sold!
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 6:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I've sold baby clothing, electronics, beauty supplies, shoes, and really just about anything I can find! Of all the things I sell though, I'd say it's the toughest to sell clothing and shoes. Shoes, because the cost of S & H is so expensive that you really almost take a loss in the price you sell the item at! Same for clothing... clothing sells best in lots... that's also expensive to ship! The secret is to find an item that sells well... meaning items that are hard to find.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I've bought things off E bay and was very happy for the stuff I got
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 10:05 PM on Apr. 1, 2011