Egypt wants tourists - would you visit?

At the same moment, U.S. warplanes are bombing neighboring Libya, and most tourists are dismissing Egypt as a no-fly zone.

http://travel.usatoday.com/destinations/story/2011/03/Post-revolution-Egypt-waits-for-tourists-to-return/45624230/1

tasches

Asked by tasches at 5:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Travel

• Not right now I wouldn't go there. I was there in 1996 and It was very interesting to say the least. I mean the culture and people not the relic's and pyramids.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:08 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I used to live there. At this very moment, no, I wouldn't go back. But, at a later time, I would LOVE to go! Ive been wanting to revisit for quite some time, now.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 5:08 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I would love to see Egypt, but not right now. I wouldn't go to that part of the world if you paid me to right now.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I've always wanted to visit Egypt and someday I will, but I wouldn't go right now with everything that is going on.
    travellingmom20

Answer by travellingmom20 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I would once things cooled off over there.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 3, 2011