What does it mean?

ive been having full blown contractions since last friday,my lower back hurts,i feel like im going to get sick in the mornings (only the mornings) my feet have doubled in size and today couple times when i went potty it had a pink tint to it. what could it mean?

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Go to your OB to give a urine sample to rule out a UTI. If you can't get there today, go to urgent care. You can have one with no pain down there . .. . and it can send you into labor if not treated.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• It means you should probably go see your doctor. How far along are you?
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i am 30 weeks tomorrow
    goobersmom713

Comment by goobersmom713 (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Yeah I would be making a visit to the doc. They need to rule out infection, premature labor, and preclampsia.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I agree with the other ladies. I had an infection while I was pregnant and it was only a simple yeast infection, but it sent me into pre-term labor at 35 weeks. Thankfully I went to the maternity ER and they were able to stop contractions and treat the infection. It sounds like you have a UTI that might be into your kidneys too, that would explain the back pain. Sorry! Hope you get feeling better.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• If all this is going on then you should go to L&D to be checked out.
    Anonymous