ow cramps! help

Im 8wks pregnant with baby number 2 and i am having bad period like cramps in my stomach and kinda in my back. im not bleeding and the pain is bearable but it does hurt. is it normal? im worried

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i had about the same thing your talking about and i waited to long please go to the hosp. better to be safe than sorry....
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 12:22 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• kim168.........what happened? why did u say u waited too long?
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:31 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• For me I had period like cramps and talked to my dr and she said it is normal...but I guess it depends on how bad the pain is for you...if your worried you should either go in or call the hospital and speak to somone in the L&D area and they will tell you what is best to do.
    maderacaligirl

Answer by maderacaligirl at 1:08 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Cramping is normal. A lot of women have it. Bleeding is not if you start bleeding get seen. It doesn't mean you are miscarrying but it needs to be checked out. If the pain is worse than normal period cramps and it is constant for a couple days I'd see a doctor. It could be an ectopic pregnancy.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 1:33 AM on Nov. 29, 2008