I just don't have luck!

Ok I do not have that many friends and am not really good at getting friends because its hard when I really don't go out and I am really shy so its hard for me to put myself out there to met other people. Well I finally met 2 other mothers and I am the one calling, or trying to make plans and it just seems like they will say yes and then at the last minute back out. I understand things happen and life gets in the way but I mean this happens ALL the time. I would completely understand it happening a couple of times but come one ALL the time.

Just venting.

jnb71584

Asked by jnb71584 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Its happened to me too. Just keep putting yourself out there when you can. Eventually you will find someone who will be a friend.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 7:37 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Wow!! sorry your having a hard time. Dont give up. Keep trying. A few are bound to stick.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2011