How many people get pedi's?

i have been waiting for this warm weather to get here to pamper my toes and show them off!! And every year i tell myself that im gonna get a little crazy with the toe colors b/c i am so envious of the people that rock the cute and bold stuff but everytime i go ended up just getting the same old thing. So what is your pedi style? conservative or a little funky??

amberpaiz

Asked by amberpaiz at 5:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i do my own because i am just too ticklish to let someone do it for me. i use a pumice in the shower, i clean and push back my cuticles then i moisturize. i always wear bright funky colors on my toes. i wear neon pinks, metallic- blues,greens, silver, glitters etc. for some reason bright colors make me feel better.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:35 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• love them but dont go all the time
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• funky
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I just got back...and I got a very pale pink - hate it. Ill have to go back and get a color change in a couple of days... something with a little more life. But I cant do the cute blues, greens, purples because it just doesnt match well enough.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 5:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• 2 or 3 times a month for me!
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I love getting pedicures, but I haven't gotten one in years. Thinking I might get one soon though.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• cute pedi fly cute colors for the season...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• yeah i am so jealous of the people that go with the bright colors and such but then i would feel like i would constantly have to match my clothes to it
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I like the bright fun colors in the spring and summer and darker more simple colors in the fall and winter.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Pedis are an indulgence for me and I go conservative.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2011