Help....thos that gave up there baby for adoption.

I know it is hard to do something like this, but how hard is it? I am pregnant with our 3rd baby and it tares me apart of the thought (in tears as we speak), but I don't know what else to do. DH says he wants this baby, but the thing is I sold all my baby stuff last summer and so I have nothing what so ever for a baby no clothes nothing. If I had all this stuff it would be fine and a little easier, but I don't. Noone is throwing me another baby shower. I have no friends to, we don't talk to dh side of the family and my family says you only have one shower. I have easter to buy for and my daughter who will be 6 in 28 days to buy for so I really don't know how I am going to get everything. I am 21.5 weeks pregnant the baby is due in augest and all I have is a bassinet, high chair, playpen and infant carseat that is it. Everytime I ask dh for money to buy something for the baby he says we don't have the money this week. Buut yet he wants the baby. I know I have time, but I don't want to wait until the last minute and find out I don't have anything. So I am seriously thinking of adoption, but it is soooo hard to think of it. I mean I can pull my oldest out of ballet for the extra 32.00 a month, but that isn't fair to her and she loves it sooooo much I would feel bad about doing that. Please I don't know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it's all about making sacrifices and accepting help, there are churches out there that have food and clothing closets, and baby places
    Anonymous

• ya, but I don't know how to go about getting the help
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I think your unborn child is more important than ballet!?
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 5:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i think you have plenty of other options other than adoption. hang in there. i know it must be tough right now, but think about the future, you could regret it so much when things are more stable. and how would you explain it to your children?
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 5:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• It breaks my heart to hear your story. First you need to go to your County Health office they maybe to get your info on different charities and church organizations that can help. IF you do not belong to a church you may want to start not only for the montary help but also the emotional help. I am not real religious but it really sounds to like you need some sort of support system in your life and that is a good place to start.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 5:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

plus I already paid for and got her recital costume that is in June and if I take her out of ballet now then I lose out on 50.00 since that is what I paid for her costume that she hasn't worn yet until her recital in June
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Are you going to your doctor appts? Your ob should be able to point you in the right direction in where to get some help. They usually have flyers or what not for things in the area. Yard sale season will be starting soon, you will be able to get baby clothes really cheap. Try googling clothes closets in your town and see if anything comes up. If there is a really big church in your area give them a call, they most likely have a clothes closet. Good luck, lots of babies come at bad time but they are a blessing. Our last daughter made our lives less stressful for being here. While pregnant dh became unemployed, we lost our insurance, hardly could afford the two we had. Our daughter was planned, we had no idea this was going to happen. When she got here, things worked out. It was very nice in those stressful times to have a baby just smile and laugh at you for just loving them. They don't care about things.
    Anonymous

• yes I do belong to a church only (sadly to say) haven't been there in over a year. My mom goes to that church as well.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

thank you cont...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Really....if you take her out of ballet now you are out 50.00 WOW...if you give your child up for adoption then you are out on a lot more!!!!! Once you give your baby away thats it you can't take it back...if you take you dd out of ballet now then maybe when you get financially stable she can get back in ballet. You have to but your priorities in order.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 5:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2011