Best Sex EVER!!!

So are you currently with your best LUVAAA? Or do you reminisce about formers? Because as we mature we understand that sex isn't everything(but its damn sure important!!). So just curious ladies, you can answer anonymously. Me?....currently single but have been with an outstanding contender or two but was not worth my time in relationshipwise.

ormom1977

Asked by ormom1977 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• ive only been with one man sexually he is my husband and weve been together since we were 15 years old! I love sex with him and i dont care to have sex with any other men.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• honestly, my BF is not the best lover I have had. I would say my bf before him was. We were just totally uninhibited and wild! I tried all sorts of new things with him and was never embarrassed or self-conscious and I am with BF now. If relationships could be built upon good sex alone, my ex and I would STILL be together. It just turns out current BF is better suited for that and that part is very important to me!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 12:30 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I have only had sex with three men, My boyfriend in High school ( He was awsome in bed but kinda selfish) My ex husband, he was not even worth it....lol and my hubby now which is the best ever
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• My boyfriend is definitely the best I've had. I honestly think it has something to do with him being latino *evil cackle* I dunno. He's just very passionate and loving, we're always on the same page when it comes to sex. I click with him, and I never did with any other guy.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:36 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• embarrassedMy husband is actually the worst....   things were hot when we first dated, but now we have to squeeze sex in after the kids go to sleep and before our bedtime.  He's never lasted long though.  I always thought that part would improve with time, but nope.  On a good night, my husband lasts 10 mins.  UGH....  Nothing I can do about that, though.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I haven't had AMAZING sex since I've been married. There's someting about dating sex thats sooo much better than married sex. I wouldn't say my husband's sex is bad, its just lazy, and familar.
    Carmiesmom08

Answer by Carmiesmom08 at 1:56 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I've been with my husband since I was 15 (he was 17). He's the only guy I've ever had sex with, so I don't have anything to compair him to, but I KNOW it could be better. If the relationship and everything (excluding the sex) is good, then the sexual part can be worked on together. Spice it up, use toys together, ect. and just explore eachother.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• My husband is the best. It's hard for me to orgasm and I can remember maybe one time I did with a former bf but I do with my husband all the time. It's a great feeling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I've had some awesome sex before my hubby but weighing it all out, I'd rather have "pretty good sex" with someone I can love and respect outside of the bedroom than awesome sex with someone I can't love/trust/respect outside the bedroom but it is nice to think back and some of the crazy things I tried, and remember how flexible I used to be, and some of the weird places I've done it.. Now I'm just happy if I can get thru sex without one of the kids waking up
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:58 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• my hubby isnt the best that i've had. but he sure takes care of me. i only have two complaints. that he was more passionate and that he wanted it more. i used to have sex several times a day with past lovers... but im lucky if i get LUCKY once a week. haha. being fatigued will do that i suppose
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 10:32 AM on Nov. 29, 2008