Does anyone else feel DOWN, for no reason?

I've been a mother for 20 years, I have 4 kids...but lately, I feel like I'm giving up!..I can barely sleep, I have a cronic headache 24/7, everything irritates me....nothing makes me happy anymore....
does anyone have any advice??
can anyone relate to what I'm going through?

mommywith4kids

Asked by mommywith4kids at 5:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Health

• I can relate to you. Of course it has only been 3 years for me raising my girls, but lately I have no motivation to do anything. I am going to talk to my ob about it on the 4th.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• try making a food journal. i found that i had issues with gluten but didn't get any symptoms (or so i thought) until my late 20's. then once i omitted it i felt like a cloud was let out of my brain. i suddenly had more energy and could think more clearly and the "depression" and "anxiety" i thought i was suffering from my whole life just disappeared.
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 5:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• It sounds like depression to me. It could be related to events in your life, diet, lifestyle, or simply chemical changes in your brain. See a counselor. They might advise medication, which, IMO, is fine for getting you through rough spots, but ideally you want to get to the root of the problem and find a solution. Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 6:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Kind of. I dont sleep good ether and once in a while i will get a head ache for no reason and nothing i take works. I'm only 32 and have four kids so its not to bad i mean its a lot of work to keep up with kids but not to be feeling this way at so young. What kind of things do you do to not sleep good? That could be the reason for the head aches too. What do you eat do you get enough water?
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Please talk to a doctor. Just to see if there is some thing serious going on. It may be just some thing simple that you can change to get you feeling better. Hope everything goes well for you.
    smileynikki712

Answer by smileynikki712 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2011