Is it to early to take a prego test ?

I am two days late and very tired latley I have nasua in the mornings by breast hurt a little and my belly hurts when its touched is two days late to take a prego test ?( my last peroid was it started the 23 febuary and ended the 27 of febuary the wierd thing it would start and stop the last three days of it)

mistydcross

Asked by mistydcross at 5:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• go for it!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• nope, if you're late and you're wondering about pregnancy, take a test.
    Lindsey624

Answer by Lindsey624 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• nope not too early, most test can be taking before your missed period. So I say go for it
    crgarcia294

Answer by crgarcia294 at 5:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• You can test now. The longer you wait, the stronger the line will be if it's positive, so don't be surprised if you only get a VERY faint line right now. Even if you get a negative, you can test again in a few days if your period doesn't come.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 5:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Well its positive I'm prego with number two
    mistydcross

Comment by mistydcross (original poster) at 10:26 PM on Apr. 3, 2011