Did you know the average american gains aproximately 8 lbs throughout the holidays?

Freaky.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I thought it was more like 2 pounds but still...I can believe it though it has never happened to me.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 12:26 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Yep, I sure did. Having worked in healthcare and spas since I was 17, we used to try to "preach" that to people. It's also why fitness centers sell memberships fantastically in January and February.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:26 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Oh lawd. *cries*
    Well, I'm pregnant. I'm allowed. Ehehe :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:30 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Now was that neccessary? You've just changed the taste of the chocolate fudge I'm chewing on....LOL......JK
    Yep, I've heard that ...thanks for reminding all of us.....giggles!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:34 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Did you know we have like a dozen holidays so "the holidays" are all year long! No wonder I'm so fat!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Lets see..within 5 years that would 40 lbs. and that's just the weight from the holidays, not from the whole year lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Mamamia that was probally many, many years ago. lol. Statistics have changed and people eat a lot more junk and in bigger portions now. Sighs..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• scary
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:50 AM on Nov. 29, 2008