I feel wierd

all day i have felt like i have a head cold. it all started yesterday when i took ds to the doctor i guess my allergies were getting tome. it was the worst and fastest on coming allergy attack ive had.and today i feel like crap dry eyes nose is kinda burning insie and i feel like i have something i my throat, and now i know i dont because im breathing just fine and i can eat and drink w/ no problems. i also feel like if i could throw up i would feel so much better. i cant remember ever feeling this way. has ne1 ever had the happen to them? also i feel weak today as if my body is run down, ive been laying in bed all day and i still feel that way. any advice? u know what on second thought i have felt this was b4 right b4 i found out i was preggo w/ my first 6 years ago. but dgh and i have been trying 1 1/2 years and nothing so ive lost tract of my cycles. i dont think im pregnant just wanted to throw that in there. again ne advice would b great.

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 6:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Health

• So do you think you maybe or what? Have you taken a test yet? Would this be a bad thing or good? So if you are let us know.
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 6:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• You may be pregnant.You may have ate spoiled food. You could need to go in for a Pap smear. Vitamen B12 and C may help.

Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 2:24 AM on Apr. 4, 2011