I need everyone's prayers please!

I didn't really know what category to post this in but please please everyone pray for me and my community. We are supposed to have this coming Mon/Tue catastrophic storms. The weather forecasters are really tensed up and saying that it's going to be eventful storms because the weather has bee t cool for this time of year and it's going to suddenly rise too much and too fast. They are super worried as am I. Please pray!!!! I'm a sahm with a soon to be 3 year old girl. My dh will be gone to work and I will be here alone with her and no car to drive anywhere! My 6 year old son will be at school. I'm terrified!

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 6:23 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Consider it done. If I were that worried, I think I'd keep my son with me that day. Do all you can to prepare for the worst ahead of time.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 9:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• where are you sweetie? Believe me, I live in Texas and they are always prediting bad storms here and they hardly ever ome to pass, just be prepared with a safe place to go in your house, have a flashlight and a battery operated radio and keep your kid home if you want, but That is a long way off to be prediting anything, you will be fine
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 6:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Prayers send your way. Keep your son home from school that day. That will ease some of your worries, knowing that both of your babies are with you.
    knkinsey

Answer by knkinsey at 6:31 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• OK I guess. But I don't "pray" like the typical christian. You and your kids will be fine. Can't really control the weather, but weather men have been wrong before. If you don't want to send your son to school call him in sick.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I just know that the whole U.S. is experiencing abnormal weather. I think it was Maine that I heard today is going t get a foot of snow and it's April! Our weather temps have been 20 degress below normal all month. like 40-50 degress and but Monday it will reach 80.
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 6:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I say leave it along because the history he have with women just says somethings NOT right and I would hate for you to go thur that pain
    benitaapplebomb

Answer by benitaapplebomb at 6:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• ok
    benitaapplebomb