Should i participate?

so i'm apart of this fanpage that i totally love. and they r having a mothers day exchange. i wasnt a member when they did the valentines one, but i saw all the pics and the great comments from eveyone that participated. so sign-ups r today and idk if i should sign up. there r 2 reasons why. the 1st is that we dont make alot of money so i would only be able to send something small to who ever i got, (the pics from valentines showed LOTS of stuff in the packages that were sent/recieved) and i dont want the person to feel cheated if they send me alot of stuff. the 2nd reason is well i saw that there is a certain person i really dont want to get paired with that has already signed up. i would have problem with her, she is always posting/commenting negative stuff on the this page and others. and today she started some drama on one of the pages and it got way out of hand. so much so that the administors had to step in and say if it didnt stop people would be blocked from the page. yeah it got pretty bad and it was something so trival not worth it at all. and when i saw her comment on the sign ups (hope this is better than the secret santa one) it made me wonder what she would say if we got paired and she only got my little package. so anyways what should i do? sign up and hope that i get paired with someone who is like me and just wants to share the love and make friends with different people. or pass cause i dont want anyone to think i didnt put in my all, just dont have a lot of money.

teddybear2272

Asked by teddybear2272 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in

• I'd participate. There's no harm in it, and if people get upset that you didn't get them a big fancy present, that's just them being ungrateful, really.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Go ahead, only fail if you DON'T try!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 8:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Go ahead and participate. It's the thought that counts!
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 4:03 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Sign up and pray that you don't get her.
    annie610

Answer by annie610 at 10:56 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I'd sign up. Don't let some drama queen keep you from doing something that sounds like fun.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 6:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I'd participate
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 9:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• yes
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:59 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• sign up...and when you do, just ask if you don't get paired with that certain someone...or that you get her.
    I am sure they will understand and honor your wishes..and i bet you might not even have to say why.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• so i went ahead and signed up. and the person i got is so awesome! she put in her info box that she's not picky anything she gets she will love, even if it's just a card. she just wants to meet other moms that r like her and share her obsession! that is almost exactly what i put! so glad i signed up and i cant wait till i can go hunt up some PINK CANDY for her cause pink and candy r her fav!
    teddybear2272

Comment by teddybear2272 (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2011