TRYING TO CONCEIVE A BABY GIRL I HAVE TWO BOYS BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DI

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• try to not have sex on the actual day you ovulate. Boy sperm travels faster and dies sooner and girl sperm swim slow but live longer. If you have sex the days before O most likely their will be more girl sperm to meet the egg. Thats what i have heard. In order to do this you need to either know your body really well or use ovulation predictors. Good luck to you!
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 12:44 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• It is a chance happening. I have a boy and 2 girls, and there was nothing different about how I concieved. It all depends on what ur man carries more of. And which one wins the race.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 6:26 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• you want a set but what if god dont bless you with one you have to say if it in god's will
    devon229

Answer by devon229 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Im in the same boat. I have 2 boys and really really want to have a girl. My husband and I have finally decided we will try again at the end of summer next year. We want an early summer baby so we will see. Its a 50/50 chance realisticly but I will most likely try every little trick I find on the internet lol....Within reason lol...! Good luck. I know how u feel
    BusyB-Mommy

Answer by BusyB-Mommy at 11:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2008