Could I be pregnant? added info tmi

Im on the mini pill but i got off of it for a bit and my finance surprised me and flew me and baby out to see him after i was off the pill for about 3 weeks, we used condoms but one time it broke. Its been about 17 days since then and Ive been throwing up and alot of other prego syptoms. I took a test a week ago and it came up negative but the next day i noticed a brown tinge when i wiped and it was never very much it lasted about 2 or 3 days and was definately not my period... Could it be to soon to take a test and it be accurate?? I had my son 10 months ago and still havn't had my period since the baby. I know the chance of having a baby without a period is slim but it happened with my mom so i know it happens

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Id wait a couple more weeks and take another test. If you cant stand the wait go to your OB/GYN and have them do a pee test.
    KaylynnsMommie2

Answer by KaylynnsMommie2 at 1:23 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• yes i did
    devon229

Answer by devon229 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2008