So nauseous

I am pregnant and am feeling so nauseas. This is my third baby and I've never felt like this before but I can't stand the sight of food. Everything makes me want to throw up! I know I have to eat but I can't bring myself even into the kitchen. Has anybody else had this? What do you recommend I eat? or do to stop this or make this better?

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 12:42 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i had the same problem even when some thing did sound good i just ate and then threw up.even smells would make me throw up.i ended up getting dehydrated too because i couldnt keep water down.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 12:50 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I got that way when I was pregnant. My mom and Husband seriously, tied a scarf around my head to cover my eys and i pinched my nose and ate like that. lol. it sounds crazy but it owrked for me. Also you coud try saltine crackers if your feeling sick.

Good Luck!
    KaylynnsMommie2

Answer by KaylynnsMommie2 at 1:20 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I had the same problem try to eat whatever your body can handle and eat small amounts at a time. Drink small sips of water to stay hydrated. The only thing that worked for me was prego pops you can find them at babies r us or maternity stores. If that doesn't work and you lose to much you can see your doctor about getting medication. I got 10 pills just to use if I knew I had to go some where or on a long drive. I didn't like to use any meds but sometimes you need to so you can start to get things in your system.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 1:35 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• you must eat thing i say get off you feet for a min get someone to bring your food to you
    devon229

Answer by devon229 at 10:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2008