Has your child faked sick?

I was worried all day at work cause my little guy was just SOOO sick. Whimpering, wouldn't eat or drink, just really bad. So being a mom I'm freaking. We get home and his grandparents leave and guess who is up and running around eating a drinking... WTH! LOL has your child ever done that and with who is it the worst?

Amber1109

Asked by Amber1109 at 12:42 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I faked sick SO many times as a kid. What's so hilarious is that my mom is a nurse and my dad is a respiratory therapist. You'd think they would have been stricter haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:48 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Well I gave birth to a DRAMA queen, she is now 6. One morning she was just waking up so I had to repeat a chore like 3 times, so jokingly I say we need to get your hearing checked. So all morning she kept telling me "mom take me to keizer hearing, take me to keizer hearing!" I tell her I was teasing and take her to school, not 5 mins after I walk in the door at home do I recieve a call from the school telling me my daughter is sick and I need to pick her up. I go to pick her up thinking she threw up or something, she runs to me while I am signing her out, saying "are taking me to keizer hearing now?" I just started laughing and told the staff she wasnt sick and needed to go back to class, little stinker!!
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 12:55 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• well i havent had my triplets yet but i remember doing that so much
    Mommyholly327

Answer by Mommyholly327 at 1:00 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• My oldest son (17) did that!!! LAST WEEK.....lol!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 1:14 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• A lot of kids fake sick,adults do too. Maybe for attention or do get out of something = )
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:33 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• the only thing my daughter fakes with is when were out shopping, and we have to go to a store she doesnt like, or just doesnt feel like going to so she comes up with the excuse that her legs hurt
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:29 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I don't know where my kid came from but I AM THE FAKE SICK person here! My son has never missed a day of school (4th grade now) and he has had surgery (which he begged me to schedule around school) he went to school with a fractured arm (he insisted it didn't hurt) and rarely gets a cold. I think all my lying made him honest lol, I still call in to work sometimes and lie (shhhhhhhhhhhh)!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• A guy I used to nanny for told me he and his sisters used to chew up carrots and take a swig of milk and spit it in the toilet and then tell their parents they threw up and it worked every time. lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:49 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• yes but if the school dont call me i wouldnt go and get them because if the school send them home aint much i can do about it so dont worry
    devon229

Answer by devon229 at 10:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• No one is going to believe me but honestly NO - - he never has ever. He is now 14 years old. I have been so blessed with such a laid back boy with a wonderful disposition.

strongmom40

Answer by strongmom40 at 8:50 AM on Nov. 30, 2008