Did you like Grey's Anatomy last night?

I thought it was a little strange. I think the singing took away some from what could have been a more emotional episode.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 6:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Entertainment

• Very 1980's "Cop Rock" - do you remember that show? Grey's Anatomy unfortunately jumped the shark last night with that episode - very disappointed. I whole heartedly agree with you
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 6:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Nope, watching Dr. Hunt sing kinda creeped me out. The actress that plays callie is very musically talented but not on that show.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 6:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I disagree. I thought it was very well done.
    onecuteladybug2

Answer by onecuteladybug2 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I wished Addison had told off that blonde ob/gyn more lol. I don't like her. She needs to be fired. She didn't know what to do for Callie or the baby "I may be a little out of my leauge here" she says to the Chief. Yeah no crap! She's not good for Alex eiter. She is NO IZZIE!
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• *either*
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 7:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• OMG, I thought it was AMAZING! DH and I were glued to the tv. It was so powerful, I absolutely loved it. Sara Ramirez is incredible.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I agree, they should have done a musical episode in a not so serious episode. The singing was good but so was the drama and storyline.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:56 PM on Apr. 1, 2011