What color to paint the bathroom

I am going with a red and gold color scheme for my bathroom. The bathroom is very small. What color should I go with to make it look like its big, as well as bright when the lights are on or off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Home & Garden

• red and lightly add w/ sponge or something like that put the gold all over it's a job but i know you can do it....why do it like this because when the lights are on the red will stand out and when the lights are off the gold will be eye caughting....
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 12:47 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• The lighter you paint the walls the bigger the room will appear. I would suggest an ivory or light beige with gold undertones for the walls and accessories in red with gold trim.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:45 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I think a golden tone of paint with a metallic gold wash (glaze) over the top with brighten the room and the irridescent glazing will add depth and a little pizzazz!
    pilolls

Answer by pilolls at 10:49 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• gold and green
    devon229

Answer by devon229 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 29, 2008