Miscarriages

I am Catholic and I miscarried last month. I found out a week later but I remember around the day my baby's heart stopped I "felt" someone near me. When it happened I thought that someone was watching over me bc I have been having health issues. But after finding out that I miscarried maybe it was 'someone' taking my baby.

What are your thoughts. I grew up spiritual so yes I believe in Angels. If your going to bash please don't even bother. Thanks!

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 6:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm sorry for your loss.

Have you lost a favorite relative (grandparent, aunt, cousin)? It could have been them or it could have been an angel. As long as you felt safe and comforted, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:11 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I'm truly sorry for your loss.

As for angels I do believe they can be present when someones soul leaves their body. I don't think of this as taking the baby as much as being present with the person.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Possible an angel guided your baby back to heaven. Something went wrong with it's body and it wasn't time just yet. I willl not be surprised if the same soul comes back to you in a later pregnancy. However it could be someone was there to comfort you knowing what had happened. Been there myself so (((Hugs))).
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Yes, If you say the St. Micheal Chaplet the ninth prayer for the Choir of Angels, (Angels) it askes that God allow them to conduct us to eternal Glory, So Yes I believe that your baby's Guardain Angel took them to Heaven, and your own Angel was also watching over you. So sorry for your loss.
    daps

Answer by daps at 7:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I think you probably had someone, possibly a deceased family member, near you to be with you during that trying time. I also have "felt" my children's spirits, so to speak, before they were conceived or during conception,not the act, but you know, implantation. Anyway, I believe that "heaven" is closer than we think, just a room away, if you can picture that.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Yes,I believe in Angels too.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 6:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• yess i believe in angels too...
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Sorry but I am not asking if you believe in Angels, but do you think an Angel took my baby?
    vjoaquin

Comment by vjoaquin (original poster) at 7:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• If thinking an angel took your baby makes you feel better, I say that's fine.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 7:08 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I am sorry this happened but no I do not believe "someone took" your baby at all. Things just happen. Maybe you are very intuned with your body but I do not believe someone took it
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2011