WERE YOU FOOLED OR DID YOU FOOL SOMEONE TODAY...APRIL FOOL'S DAY AND WHAT WAS IT?

bouncingI gave a message to my son that a Mr. L-y-o-n called from Zoon Company, or something like that,  and needed him to return the call, ASAP, and it was very urgent.   My son called back and said "Mom, there is no Mr. Lyon at the Oakland Zoo...Ha, ha you got me, APRIL FOOLS!!!!

csjoy1

Asked by csjoy1 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Today was the day I came out publicly to friends and other relatives (minus parents) that I am expecting a baby. I still have people wondering if it's real or not.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 7:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• my cousin told everyone his wife was expecting twins..because she told him she was...only, he told it on FB..and it got back to her, so she had to fess up. i believed it!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• They are also questioning if my u/s is real or not since it's my 9 week one so the baby looks... well lol 9 weeks two large blobs and little flippers for hands (hubby likes to call it his gummy bear lol)
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 7:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I told everyone on FB my partner was pregnant. And even provided a picture of a positive pregnancy test. Some of our friends congratulated us. Not even 10mins ago I confessed the truth. It sure would of been nice for it to be true. Well i can dream.
    RainbowMom132

Answer by RainbowMom132 at 7:23 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I have been telling everyone on FB that i'm engaged to my b/f, his mom just commented sayin' we're BS'n her and my mom and that we're lying, i'm totally LMAO over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 7:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• My kids have tried to fool me from the moment they got home from school. Of course I had to play along and for a sec really believe ANOTHER tiger or lion has found their way behind me. Not to mention the snakes and other such deadly creatures I didn't realize resided in our house and/or neighborhood! They did crack me up with their imaginations!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 9:11 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I worked today in a no fooling around zone.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:43 AM on Apr. 2, 2011