What do u do when this happens?

I asked a person that works in the dental field a dental question. I wanted to know if she knew about it and if so how fast does it work?...bitch been online all day talking bout this and that but hasn't answered my question. I am like damn....am I that much of a bad person I can't get a simple yes or no? I'm not asking for her social security number...I'm not begging for change. Just a simple dental question I thought she may know.

I don't care about the answer it is just like damn u can't be cool and even right yes or no? This really upsets me cause that aint nothing hard/complex/or deep.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 7:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• dang, i don't even know what you want me to say, not sure what your question is.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I cant stand it when people do that to me. I ask a question and look forward to the answer and keep checking and Nothing. Drives me nuts. Im sorry that chick did the same to you!
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 7:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Since I don't see a question.. I'll just make a comment.

Maybe she doesn't want to talk about work or anything that pertains to work..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Let it go. I'm sure there are reasons she can not answer. Lighten up
    Anonymous

• @dullscissors....the question was if she knew anything about a certain dental technique. She is a dental assistant so I thought she may know about it. IDK I don't understand her anymore.

It would be like if she asked me do I know how to braid hair? I would either respond yes or no. That's it. Not just don't answer her question it's very rude.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• The last two folk gave good points. I won't take it to heart wont get mad and will keep smiling.

The full question was...Have you heard of oil pulling? if so how fast does with work to whiten teeth?
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Ok. Wasn't quite understanding what you meant. :)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:24 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I hate when people do that. Even if she doesn't know the answer, the least she could do is acknowledge your question.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 11:07 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• @MrsMWF that is what I am saying but f that dumb (beep) girl...she aint real mama like myself
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• It makes e feel like damn am I bad person for asking you, did I bother you, are you put off by me for some unknown reason? Like I just asked a question well within her realm. Yes or no.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2011