Are you serious? *vent*

ok before i tell my story let me say that i really cant stand people who cant seem to keep there big nose out of other peoples business especially when there just trying to start trouble.!
now:i was sitting at work at my office phone rings,its the mother of my oldest daughter(8) sister.
now shes crying and yelling and i really cant understand her and at that time my line was clicking so i told her let me call her back in 5 minutes and by that time she was calmed down and then she goes on to tell me that our daughters Father sent her a text saying:Dont take this personal but im not getting Janae for the weekend,my fiance suggested that i get a DNA for a ll 8 of my kids before i deal with them anymore she also says there not allowed in our house until then...

at this point im like wtf?i didn't get a text are you sure and she says yes he sent it to me this morning now:Yesterday was our custody hearing for my daughter who is 8.we got everything in writing and he gets to get my daughter friday night and bring her home Sunday night and when her cheer leading start he gets her Thursday night and bring her to me Saturday morning and after cheer leading i take her back to him and he brings her back Sunday Night and we rotate on the holidays

well anyways shes going on and on about how hurt she is and i dont blame her so i tell her im going to call her back and i call the mother my daughters brother and she tells me he forwarded her that same text so me and her are on the phone for at least 45 minutes so after i leave work i go to my car were my phone was charging at i got the same text!>:o! wtf now im irritated because he took me threw all of that court stuff and now hes basically getting brainwashed by his fiance! so i respond back saying"I will be sure to get a DNA test i"ll contact you next week since my off of work and we can set that up and then after that we can go to court and you can sign over your rights because i don't wanna play these games with you and your "Fiance"i don't have time and you have wasted me and my daughters time
and his response was:Ok!

and then 10 minutes later he writes back saying:I could careless about the DNA test and my fiance was the one who suggested it not me so im doing it for her i mean she is about to be my wife and she has a right to know!

so i tell him:Well if the DNA test is for your"Fiance"then my daughter wont be taking it and you tell that nosy HOE of yours to mind her fucking business and then i hung up the phone on him!

AND NOW im highly irritated i cant believe this Bastard!!! ugg vent over*

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 8:12 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• All I can say is WOW, HUGS to you and your daughter!
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• He's fathered 8 kids and his fiance is worried that one of the mothers of those children is lying about who they slept with? She seriously needs to get her head on right. What's she gonna do when they do all those DNA tests and he's ordered to pay child support on all of them! I bet she'd run!
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 8:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I can understand where you are coming from. Does he not know how to have his own thoughts and speak up for his children. If she (the fiance) really loved him then she would except his children just as he does whether she doesn't think they are his or not. His children came before she did and she needs to be put in her place before she marries him and treats his children like crap. I would definitely ask him to sign his rights over. And the DNA test idea was probably brought on by the fact of the visitation being set up the day before.. Good Luck
    crgarcia294

Answer by crgarcia294 at 8:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• @Ambear72 thats all i can say too and thanks @bdflykisses exactly!!! she needs to mind her damn business thats forsure
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• @crgarcia294 thanks alot:) and yes i agree she does needs to be put in her place there both delusional and i dont want them around my child any more me and the other Mothers of my daughter siblings are really cool and we are going to do our best so that they can stay in touch with each other but as far as him and his fiance screw both of them
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Sounds like you all got ahold of a man that cant keep it in his pants. I would think that she would be more concerned about 8 more kids surfacing than the ones he has.

I guess weigh the option of not having him involved at all if he has always been a good father, or letting him run a swab around yalls mouth and prove it to this woman if that is what it takes to appease them.

I will say great job at keeping a decent relationship with the other mothers. I think it is really important for the kids that you all can be decent to one another and let them have relationships with their brothers and sisters.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• He has a right to know, but if he doesn't care then I think that should be the end of it.
    I don't think she has a right to dictate that sort of thing.
    Anonymous

• @Mom-2-3-Girlz your right BUT he isnt a good father at all he does stuff for her when he wants to,and all he does is cause trouble @Anonymous i agree he does have a right to know and it isnt any of her damn buisness
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 8:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Well, then it doesn't sound like you would be missing much if he dropped out, especially if the fiance is going to be starting more trouble than he is. I would just focus on making sure the kids knew each other and got to have a relationship, and if you have a SO/DH, making sure that she has her sense of family at home without him.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:37 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• @Mom-2-3-Girlz i agree and my husband passed away last month but before he passed away thats how it was we didnt bother her father for anything at all
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2011