Do you get prego on BC?

I've gotten prego on the pill and depo. Any one else?

Audrice1985

Asked by Audrice1985 at 8:14 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I did, too. But I was told at 15 that I would never have kids. My insides had fallen. They put me on half strength pill to regulate my periods. Guess what? I had a girl. With my second, I missed a couple of pills. Wouldn't trade either one of them, tho. They were truly a gift.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 8:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I never have, but know lots of women that have on the pill.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Im 41yrs old and the pill didnt work for me since im 26weeks pregnant lol!! But im over the shock and totally happy about it now!!
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I did... but I wasn't using it properly I admit.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 8:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I got pregnant on TriCyclen Lo (however you spell it) and no I didn't miss any pills and took them at the same time every day.. Also got pregnant on Depo Provera! My fiance is 70% Sterile and no we haven't used BC since we were hoping it would happen.. and it did! I think I'm just a very fertile person. The only BC I've used and it worked for 2 1/2 years was the Mirena. I will be getting that again after my DD is born =)
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 8:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• It's so easy with the pill... antibiotics mess with it and also I think if you are over 160lbs it has a higher chance of failing. Plus taking it at different times. I've never used it. That being said, I got pregnant using the non-hormonal IUD. I'm on Mirena now. Here's to better luck lol
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 8:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I got pregnant while taking Depo.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 8:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i got pregnant on the pill. Very shocking and not a good time. I ended up having a miscarriage. It is rare to get PG, but it can happen.
    annc999

Answer by annc999 at 8:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• my first was a bc pill baby. i was taking it exactly like i was suppose to but hey, thats why they say its 99.9% affective and not 100% haha. plus i was overweight so it doesnt work quite as well, or so ive heard.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i did with this 1
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 9:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2011