What's with the writing of sentences where You Capitalize Every First Letter Of The Sentence?

ANNOYING!!!!
Almost worse than text speak

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 8:23 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• well its like this as long as they use correct punctuation and dont forget to add commas and periods its okay with me you know what i mean i mean otherwise it really bugs the snot outta me that some people cant write any better than my kindergartener at least he knows when to pause and use a period you know i mean really its not like they prolly didnt go to school right its so annoying but i can see where the constant capitalization would bug you too op.

whew.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I do that for titles, but not for actual sentences.. I agree. It's very annoying.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 8:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• LMAO Dullscissors...

I could not read all of that out loud without having to pause to take a big breath.. Tried it..couldn't do it.... LOL
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• pixie..you don't know how hard it was to write! i had to keep backspacing and deleting my punctuation!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:34 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I noticed a few of those here too lately and was wondering if it's a new trend or something.
    I agree with dullscissors though...beats the heck out of indecipherable, punctuationless run-ons or text type, lol.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:34 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Dull- You had me for a second. I thought, you started your sentence with a lower case letter, and then I continued on through the rest. Yes, the run sentences without any form of punctuation are the hardest to read, IMO.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Bwahahahahaa Dull..... I can imagine that.. I would have the same problem.. That natural instinctive need to fix a known error... LOL
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I may be guilty, it's from work. When I type signs up at work ( I work in a dept store) the first letter of each word needs to be capitalized. Its habit to me.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I've never seen that except for titles....
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I don't know, but to me it screams immaturity. I'm not sure why, but that kind of thing just screams middle school to me.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 1, 2011