OK very TMI But, I just need to know.. adult content

I am TTC I checked my cervix two days ago it was swollen and high open and lots of Clear CM I know I was ovulating...Me and Hubby had sex..Next day I checked my Cervix and it is hard and tight, high,closed and i am dryer..and i still should be in my ovulation days till the 2nd of April..I was just wondering and I know that no one can tell me if i I got pregnant but, is this a good sign That i did?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• honey only time will tell - no one on here can tell you this.
    Anonymous

• Give it a couple of weeks and you'll know
    Anonymous

• I asked is it a good sign that I did..I am not asking you If i did..If you had read my question you would even know I say I KNOW NO ONE CAN TELL ME
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Normally your cervix will not change until closer to finding out you are pregnant if not later. I noticed about 2 days before my missed period. You never know :) you just might be and your cervix is changing quicker. How long have you been checking your cervix. Everyones is different so you would know better than I would if it is normal for you. Good luck though!!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• It's a good sign that you ovulated. That's normally exactly what happens right after ovulation occurs. So since you had sex during what sounds like your most fertile time, it sounds like you maximized your chances as far as timing goes.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:24 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• amber i have been checking for a 3 months now...This is different then checking before..I read something before on a TTC website that it will close after conceiving..Since I know I can get pregnant I am not trying to hard..I just had a baby June 20, 2009 she is 21 months old
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• That is good! Hopefully that means you are pregnant than! Now it is time for the 2 week wait, ugh I hated that! Good luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2011